Sea Lion: Polartec® Wind Pro® , Polartec® Thermal Pro®
temperature of use no less than 8° C
Sea Lion Plus: Polartec® Wind Pro® , Polartec® Thermal Pro® High Loft , Polartec® Thermal Pro®
temperature of use no less than 0° C
Material composition of the Sea Lion
• Polartec® Wind Pro® - in each series undersuit supernatant used as external. Warmth without weight, perfectly breathable, while being four times more windproof than traditional fabrics.
• Polartec® Thermal Pro® - inner layer of insulation in the Sea Lion and Sea Lion Plus. The surfaces of the structure lamb suede or air pockets forming, maintaining body temperature and provide a sense of comfort and low weight. These knitted offer excellent breathability and dry very quickly.
• Polartec® Thermal Pro® High Loft –isolation center in Sea Lion Plus model. Knitted Polartec ® Thermal Pro ® High Loft provide thermal insulation to a new level - maximizing warmth without weight, increasing its compressibility and permeability. These are the most technically advanced fabrics from all layers of thermal insulation fabrics Polartec ®, achieved the highest versatility and functionality in extreme conditions.
- Materials 4-way stretch ensure a perfect fit with maximum freedom of movements.
- 3 pockets: two on the thighs, one on the left chest closed with zipperk YKK®
- Arms and legs made of warm and breathable Polartec ® Power Stretch ® Pro to minimize the escape of heat from your body in every possible point of undersuit.
- Rubber ribbons on the ends of sleeves to facilitate movement of gas to dry gloves.
- Completed a large rubber legs which is designed to prevent leg curl.
- Openings to facilitate the release of gas from Undersuit.
- Dual zipper YKK®.
- Pleat to protect the zipper.
- Collar at the neck with velcro, with sewn insulation Climashield® Apex®.
- No Gravity bag in standard.
- Braces for underwear in standard