SANTI FLEX 2.0 HEATING VEST
Outstanding SANTI FLEX 2.0 heated vest made for those who look for the best comfort during long or cold dives.
The vest designed to provide maximum functionality and safety. Keeps you warm and comfortable while heating even when the batteries are low or completely drained.
1 px Heated Vest
1 px Mush bag
Battery and connector
0 Item Items
Disponibile Su Ordinazione
Warning: Last items in stock!
SANTI HEATED VEST FLEX 2.0 HEATING VEST
The Santi Heated Vest let you dive longer in colder waters. Simple and low bulk the vest can be worn under your main undersuit without adding very much buoyancy.
New Flex 2.0 heating vest, designed as part of Santi heating system which consists of such items as heated undersuit or heated vest, valve thermoconnector or thermovalve and external battery. This configuration allows a diver to use the heating system without necessity of using any additional valves and without any dangers associated with internal battery system.
The vest was designed to provide the highest functionality and safety. Thanks to fabrics used, the vest provides thermal comfort even after your battery is drained.
Made of very flexible Climashield insulation fabric with weight of 180g/m2 it consists of three layers – breathable Climashield Contour insulation covered with two protective layers made of polyester from the inside and outside. The external layer has also windproof properties.
The newest version of Santi heating vest, thanks to new, non-quilted fabric quality provides more warmth towards the body. It generates better thermal properties and keeps the heat trapped closer to the body for longer.
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL.
The heated vest will keep you warm but when connected to a battery soft heating coils warm you up so you can stay in the water longer. A maximum heating temperature of 45°C can be produced by the new ultra-soft heating wire that directs most of the heat directly to the diver.
- Climashield Contour fabric – stretchable threads properties, resistant to wear and tear,
- weight 180g/m2,
- isolation: 0.96 CLO,
- side and crotch adjustable, rubber bands to allow best circumference and length adjustment,
- handy pocket for power cord,
- p-valve hose opening,
- maximum heating temperature: 45ºC,
- maximum heating power: 55W,
- battery running time:
SANTI 6Ah: 1h30min of heating,
SANTI 24Ah: 5-6h of heating,
- safety switch preventing from overheating and too strong current,
- new generation of heating wire covered with ultra-soft, silicone isolation resistant to - breaking,
- innovative, synthetic power cable resistant to high temperatures and cuts, hidden in a handy pocket,
- ergonomic nesting and wires layout inside,
- special vest bag included.
There are no reviews