- Neoprene Accessories
- BCD - Wing - Jackets Accessories
- BCD Complete
- BCD Spare Parts
- BCD Maintenance
- Buoys and Lift Bags
- Bags and containers
- Foto e video
- Dry Suit
- Dry Suit Accessories
- Heating Vest
- Neoprene Dry Suit
- Undersuits and Clothing
- Trilaminate Dry Suit
- Dry Suit Spare Part
- Dry Suit Services
- GUANTI STAGNI
- Inflation System
- Side Mount
- Computer and Instruments
- Dive Propulsion Veichle
APEKS COMFORTBITE MOUTHPIECE AP5324The Apeks Comfortbite mouthpiece is the standard mouthpiece fitted to all Apeks second stages and features a bridge that joins the two bite tabs together.The entire mouthpiece is made from very soft black silicone with all edges smoothed and rounded for a comfortable fit, even on prolonged or extended dives
REPLACEMENT QD NIPPLE FOR POWER INFLATOR AND DRYSUIT INLET VALVEReplacement Quick Disconnect Fittings 3/8 male to QD nipple Male for power inflator and drysuit inlet valveQD nipple 3/8 UNF Male Eu Version
Brand: DRIPSTONE DIVING
DRIPSTONE DIVING WEIGHT SYSTEM FOR SIDEMOUNT The Dripstone Diving weightt system is an easy and safe way to fix and adjust the weights of your sidemount.It allows to obtain a lower profile for penetrations in narrow spaces. Position the weights strategically without having to remove the webbing. Ideal for travelers.
HALCYON OEM INFLATOR REPLACEMENT POWER INFLATOR HALCYON VIS Standard replacement inflator for Halcyon wings.Halcyon Genuine.PACKAGE INCLUDED - 1 VIS Halcyon plastic only- No Elbow included- No Corrugated Hose included
MIFLEX GENUINE XTREME REGULATOR HOSES 3/8 Miflex double braided LP flexible hoses for scuba diving regulators 3/8 (Standard on most new generation first stage in the market , Scubapro, Apeks, Scubatec, and much more)Available in different maesures:210 - 200 -180 - 150 - 120 - 100 - 80 - 75 - 60 - 56 - 50 - 30 - 15 cmAvailable colors: White, Blue, Carbon,...
PRESSURE GAUGE DIR STYLE 300 BAR SPG 300 BAR DIR GAUGE SPG High-quality brass pressure gauge, suitable especially for main tanks and stages. Synoptic dial scale upto 300 bar. Comes with swivel with viton o-rings. Aviailable in 52 mm or 63 mm version.
DEOX SUB EXPLORER ANALYZER HELIUM OXYGEN OLED DISPLAY
DE-OX SUB EXPLORER HELIUM AND OXYGEN ANALYZER
OXYGEN AND HELIUM COMPUTER AND ANALYZER
Secure Payment Methods
DE-OX SUB EXPLORER HELIUM AND OXYGEN ANALYZER
DE-OX® SUB is necessary in order to visualize useful data for the correct planning and management of dives with mixed gas It has been express developed and realized for binary and ternary mixture analysis like Nitrox, Heliox and Trimix. It has visual and sound alarms for max and min percentage reached for every analyzed gas and two relais with exchange contact connected to the alarms.
DE-OX® SUB uses innovative sensors developed by TEMC for respiratory use, and has been made also for respiratory parameters monitoring in saturation dives. Every Instrument is produced and tested with 5 known sample helium mix gases in order to give the best measurement accuracy (less than 1%) and repeatability. The errors of every sensor are recorded into the Firmware of every instrument in order to minimize the errors and to produce a linear reading curve.
DE-OX® SUB is linkable to Personal Computer and alows firmware upgrade of the microprocessor. Upon request is possible bind together a carbon dioxide sensor to simultaneously analyze up to six gases .
- Oxygen percentage reading 0 -100% in the mix.
- Helium percentage reading 0-100% in a Helium Oxygen and Nitrogen based mix.
- Sensors and analyzer autosetting.
- Max and Min reached percentage sound and visual alarms user selectable for each gas.
- Thermal conductivity Helium sensor developed by TEMC for underwater applications.
- Ambient temperature reading.
- 2 relais connection with exchange contact (driven by alarms).
- Non volatile memory to maintain configuration data and calibration up to 10 years in case of power failure.
- Indipendent calibration for each sensor with a known mix in the measure field.
- Power indication for battery or AC adapter.
- Standard sensors connections to gas flow.
- Sensors status indication.
- Long life oxygen sensor.
- PC connection with serial cable and software (Windows).
- Equipped with an internal Lithium Ions rechargeable battery WITH NO ADDITIONAL COSTS
- Availabel with yellow OLED display (optional)
- Dimensions: 305x270x144 cm Weight 1000 grams
- DE-OX® SUB unit (with long life oxygen sensor, helium sensor and rechargeable battery)
- 110-230 VAC 50-60 Hz power supply
- Cigarette lighter plug cable power supply (8-24 VDC)
- Serial PC cable
- Transparent plastic pipe with Y connector (for the connection to both helium and oxygen sensors)
- CD with English instruction manual and Windows SW
Feedaty Reviews (0)
There are no reviews